We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. As the leading insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe, UNIQA operates in 18 European countries providing safety in a changing world.
Eight years ago sTech was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. We have passed a long way since the beginning and we take great pride in our successes. We moved to new corporate headquarters – more space, natural light, modern design, exclusive location and our new Rest Area are just some of the benefits our new office space offers. With our new management with long worldwide experience, newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
We are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of
Business/ System Analyst
What You Will Be Doing?
- Development of Business/System Requirement Specifications
- Monitors production statuses and determines needs and priorities while proactively communicating with customers
- Aligning IT with business requirements and strategy
- Ensures successful implementation of user requirements while overseeing software development
- Designs and organizes workshops with users
- Development and maintenance of project documentation
- Provides customer support during testing and trains users on a new system
- Planning and organizing of workshops
What Do You Need for the Position?
- University or MA degree (IT related discipline preferred)
- At least 5 years of experience in a Business/System Analyst or related role.
- At least 3 years of work experience in insurance company with good understanding of insurance processes
- At least 2 years of IT experience.
- Experience in modeling/mapping business processes – both as-is and to-be.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experienced in test planning, test case development and execution are a plus.
- Experience with Atlassian/Jira/Confluence is a plus.
- Fluent English – oral and written
- Readiness to travel abroad
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent facilitation and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of business and IT.
- Analytical thinking and ability to translate strategy into action
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Solution oriented thinking
- Proven critical/analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to “translate” from business to technique language and vice versa
- Creativity, ability to improvise and make things happen
- High energy, adaptive team player with good work ethics.
- Team orientation – listen and respond to others, as well as, readiness to take over responsibility
- Passion for performance and motivation to go the extra mile with leadership qualities
What’s In It for You?
Working on international projects, in a very cooperative and dynamic environment, meeting new challenges on a regular basis. Networking with a range of people from different business areas and communicating with local companies and regional offices due traveling.
Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and trainings; free coffee and tea; team activities & team buildings etc.