We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. As the leading insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe, UNIQA operates in 18 European countries providing safety in a changing world.
Nine years ago sTECH was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. We have passed a long way since the beginning and we take great pride in our successes. We moved to new corporate headquarters – more space, natural light, modern design, exclusive location and our new Rest Area are just some of the benefits our new office space offers. With our new management with long worldwide experience, newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
We are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of
What You Will Be Doing?
- lead the planning and implementation of project
- facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- define project tasks and resource requirements
- develop full scale project plans
- assemble and coordinate project staff
- manage project budget
- manage project resource allocation
- plan and schedule project timelines
- track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- provide direction and support to project team
- constantly monitor and report on progress of the project
- present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- implement and manage project changes
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for a talented, dedicated and analytical Project Manager with Bachelor or Master degree in management, business, Computer Science Engineering or other related fields.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in PM department
- proven track record of managing IT projects
- experience in insurance industry is a big plus
- excellent communication skills
- highly organized, independent and responsible, results oriented, with strong attention to details
- ability to meet deadlines
- ability to manage and motivate others
- MS Office package proficiency level
- DSDM methodology and/or usage of JIRA/Confluence tools will be considered as an advantage
What’s In It for You?
- We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
- Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
- Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and trainings; free coffee and tea; team activities & team buildings etc.
If you want to give your career a new shape within one of the leading insurance groups in Europe, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.