We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. As the leading insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe, UNIQA operates in 18 European countries providing safety in a changing world.
Nine years ago, sTECH was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. We have passed a long way since the beginning and we take great pride in our successes. We moved to new corporate headquarters – more space, natural light, modern design, exclusive location and our new Rest Area are just some of the benefits our new office space offers. With our new management with long worldwide experience, newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
We are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of
What You Will Be Doing?
- Implement new Service Management tool (ServiceNow)
- Design and implement service management procedures based on ITIL v4 processes
- Analyze, document, and manage requirements according to standardized methods
- Implement and configure customer specific ITSM modules in ServiceNow tool
- Continually improve processes and procedures
- Integrate ServiceNow with other tools
- Gain an understanding of the ServiceNow platform and all core functionalities.
- Provide consultations and implementation of tasks within the context of (IT) service management
- Work closely with other teams and solution developers
- Continuously work on improving your skills and research new technologies
- Work on other system administration tasks
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for a talented, dedicated and analytical ServiceNow Administrator with Bachelor Computer Science Engineering or related fields or other informal education.
- A fundamental understanding of ITIL framework
- Experience working with the ServiceNow Platform is a plus
- Experience with other Service, Configuration and Asset management tools is a plus
- Experience in developing, maintaining or supporting Web Applications
- Experience in diagnosing application performance related issues
- Personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Ready to learn
What’s In It for You?
- We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
- Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
- Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and trainings; free coffee and tea; team activities & team buildings etc.
If you want to give your career a new shape within one of the leading insurance groups in Europe, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.