We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. As the leading insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe, UNIQA operates in 18 European countries providing safety in a changing world.
Nine years ago sTECH was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. With our new management with long worldwide experience, newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
We are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of
Chief Business Analyst
Workplace: Bulgaria, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia
The sCore 2.0 program for development and implementation of a new regional, state of the art core insurance solution in the UNIQA SEE countries (Bulgaria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia) is the foundation of the Regional Business Transformation. sTech is the regional IT servicing company that acts as sCore 2.0 solution provider.
The Chief Business Analyst reports directly to the Senior Business Program Manager, Head of the UNIQA SEE PMO.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients, and act on their behalf as the business representative on the program, ensuring in close cooperation with all stakeholders that deliverables comply with the applicable scope, budget, time and quality. He or she will coordinate with other stakeholders to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible with the program vision and defined goals.
What You Will Be Doing?
- Align IT with business requirements and strategy
- Receive CRs, analyze and determine the type of CR and the impact it can have on the complete system
- Design and organize workshops with clients to analyze CRs and define impact and priorities
- Ensure successful implementation of approved user requirements while overseeing software development
- Analyze and maintain KPIs, while constantly proposing KPI improvements
- Prepare status reports transparent to all client countries
- Develop and maintain new system and documentation
- Identify and develop trusted advisor relationship with projects and program stakeholders, sponsors and other stakeholders
- Participate in various committee meetings
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for a talented, dedicated and analytical person with a University degree or comparable professional education with:
- Over 5 years of experience in insurance industry (from which at least 2 years in using insurance IT solution)
- Proven working experience in complex project management
- Ability to communicate cross-hierarchies and cross countries
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in local language and English
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- High degree of creativity and flexibility and strong solution orientation
- Excellent capabilities for assessing challenging situations and making clear, fact-based decisions
- Experience in MS Project and Adonis
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
What’s In It for You?
- We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
- Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
- Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and trainings; free coffee and tea; team activities & team buildings etc.