We are a Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. As the leading insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe, UNIQA operates in 18 European countries providing safety in a changing world.
Eight years ago sTech was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. We have passed a long way since the beginning and we take great pride in our successes. We moved to new corporate headquarters – more space, natural light, modern design, exclusive location, and our new Rest Area are just some of the benefits our new office space offers. With our new management with long worldwide experience, newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
We are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of
.NET Software Developer
What You Will Be Doing?
- Perform analysis of new requirements, provide technical solution and make technical documentation
- Be part of a team which is developing, maintaining, documenting and verifying parts or whole software solutions
- Work closely with Project managers, Business analysts, Software architects, QA, and other teams
- Continuously work on improving your skills and research new technologies
What Do You Need for the Position?
What’s In It for You?
We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit. Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
- Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and training; free coffee and tea; team activities & team buildings etc.
- Options: If you live 50+ km away from Belgrade, but you would like to work for sTech, you can work remotely up to 3 days in a week (travel and accommodation costs while working in Belgrade office 2 days a week will be covered)
* All new employees, as well as our current employees, will be able to work remotely during the national state of emergency, due to the COVID-19 virus.