ECM – Enterprise Content Management
*Document Management System
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is a complete solution for converting paper into electronic documents, which allows users to easily browse through and manage stored documents, by using predefined workflow and security measures.
Scan and Capture client
- Scan client is used to convert paper documents into electronic format
- Capture client is used to index documents, assign a predefined set of attributes for each scanned or imported document
- Sending documents in the archive – sophisticated and secure data center
Web based client for quick and easy search and viewing of documents, with strictly defined users and user roles
- Monitoring and reporting tools
- Complete DMS tracking
- Creating various DMS reports and statistics
Web services are used to integrate with other IT systems. Actions that can be performed in a web client can also be performed through a web service: upload, download, search, change attributes, move from one archive to another…
The integration of ECM with existing IT solutions in the company greatly increases the value and usability of all systems.