We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. As the leading insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe, UNIQA operates in 18 European countries providing safety in a changing world.
Nine years ago, sTECH was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. We have passed a long way since the beginning and we take great pride in our successes. We moved to new corporate headquarters – more space, natural light, modern design, exclusive location and our new Rest Area are just some of the benefits our new office space offers. With our new management with long worldwide experience, newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
We are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of
QA Test Engineer
What You Will Be Doing?
- Perform tests assigned by your Team Leader, based on previously defined and written test cases
- Participate in the creation of test cases based on user requirements, usage cases and business rules
- Identify and report problems/bugs in the software by using bug tracking system
- Track and monitor debugging process daily and provide required information about the bugs
- Report results of the testing through predefined forms
- Update test cases throughout the application lifecycle
- Communicate with technical and non-technical personnel, both developers and users, in order to achieve cooperation among participants in the development process
- Write user documentation and trains users
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for a talented, dedicated and analytical QA Test Engineer from Information Technology, Computer Science or other related studies.
- knowledge about software development, software testing techniques and software development lifecycle
- experience in the insurance industry will be considered as an advantage
- being well-versed in using MS Office package
- knowledge of C# and MS SQL
- knowledge in using defect tracking tools, knowledge of JIRA will be considered as an advantage
- excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- open-minded, innovative, analytical and solution-oriented person
- fluent in English
What’s In It for You?
- We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
- Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
- Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and trainings; free coffee and tea; team activities & team buildings etc.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.