We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. Ten years ago, sTECH was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. We have passed a long way since the beginning, and we take great pride in our successes. With our new management with newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
If you are an innovative person who thinks outside the box and willing to develop and grow, we are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of:
What You Will Be Doing?
- Implement various tools for development, testing, automation and IT infrastructure environment
- Define and setting up development, testing, release, update and support processes for DevOps work
- Strive for continuous improvement and build a continuous integration, development and deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Solve technical problems, debug software configuration code, and engage on root cause analysis
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for a talented, analytical and dedicated DevOps Engineer with Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science Engineering, Mathematics or Technical fields.
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Azure architecture and services, GitLab and code release
- Experience in Docker Orchestration or Kubernetes services
We considered as plus:
- Agile design principles knowledge
- Openstack cloud services and Scripting tools knowledge
What’s In It for You?
- We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
- Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
- Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and trainings; free coffee and tea; team activities & team buildings etc.
- At sTECH doo, we live diversity. We recognize and foster the value of different perspectives in our teams and leadership positions. Therefore, we welcome applications that enrich our diversity We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Not sure if your profile meets our requirements? Apply anyway! We will guide you through two interview process which begin with buttons: