We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. As the leading insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe, UNIQA operates in 18 European countries providing safety in a changing world.
Nine years ago sTECH was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. We have passed a long way since the beginning and we take great pride in our successes. We moved to new corporate headquarters – more space, natural light, modern design, exclusive location and our new Rest Area are just some of the benefits our new office space offers. With our new management with long worldwide experience, newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
We are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of
What You Will Be Doing?
- Develop scripts and automate the application deployment process
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Deploy applications
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers regarding releases
- Be the owner of application release lifecycle process (you will plan, coordinate, monitor progress, manage the release of applications, and always work on improving the release process)
- Notify and take care of release timelines, arrange plans and execute all release activities on time
- Collaborate with the Architecture Team Leader in planning and preparing the release
- Manage risks that affect the scope, plan and quality of the release
- Coordinate the content of releases and the interdependence of various types of releases (new version of application software, operating system, security enhancements, modification of hardware components)
- Create a Release Readiness reviews report and an overview of key steps (Milestone Reviews)
- Report on the status of the Release on a weekly basis
- Maintain a Release repository and manage key information
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for a talented and dedicated DevOps Engineer, with Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science Engineering, Mathematics, Organisational Science – Informatics, or other related field.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience with similar responsibilities as the DevOps Engineer
- Knowledge of working with Git
- Knowledge of scripting automation solution
- Excellent knowledge of English language is necessary
- Keen attention to details, organizational skills, and an analytical and logical mind
- Great interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Knowledge of Software Development cycle (C#, .NET) is a plus
- Experience in using Jenkins and PowerShell will be considered as an advantage
What’s In It for You?
- We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
- Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
- Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and trainings; free coffee and tea; team activities & team buildings etc.
If you want to give your career a new shape within one of the leading insurance groups in Europe, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.