We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. Eleven years ago, we were formed as sTECH to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. We have passed a long way since the beginning and we take great pride in our successes. With our new management, newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
If you are an innovative and a creative person who thinks outside the box, we are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of
Intermediate .NET Software Developer
What You Will Be Doing?
- Perform analysis of new requirements, provide technical solution and make technical documentation
- Be part of team which is developing, maintaining, documenting and verifying parts or whole software solutions
- Work closely with Project managers, Business analysts, Software architects, QA and other teams
- Continuously work on improving your skills and research new technologies
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for a talented, dedicated and analytical Intermediate .NET Software Developer with Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science Engineering or related fields.
- 3 or more years of software development experience in C# and .NET framework
- experience using SQL Server and Transact SQL
- experience working with API’s (REST, SOAP)
- attention to details
We considered as plus:
- experience with Input Management systems (Kofax, OpenText, IBM, etc.)
- experience with Document Management systems (CMIS, IBM Filenet, OpenText, etc.)
- experience with Business Process Management systems
What’s In It for You?
- We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
- Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
- Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and trainings; free coffee and tea; team activities & team buildings etc.
- At SEE Digital doo, we live diversity. We recognize and foster the value of different perspectives in our teams and leadership positions. Therefore, we welcome applications that enrich our diversity
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Not sure if your profile meets our requirements? Apply anyway! We will guide you through two interview process which begins with buttons: