We are a Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. As the leading insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe, UNIQA operates in 18 European countries providing safety in a changing world.
Eight years ago sTech was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. With our new management with long worldwide experience, newly organized business development teams, and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
We are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of
Regional Business Transformation Officer SEE
Workplace: Croatia, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Serbia
The SEE Regional Business Transformation is the prerequisite for implementing a new regional software solution and the basis for increased operational efficiency in the UNIQA SEE countries (Montenegro, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and Bulgaria).
The SEE Business Transformation Officer is the head of the Business Transformation Office, the governance body driving the execution of the regional transformation in accordance to the strategic and tactical priorities of the enterprise and ensuring the following:
- Delivery of value to the enterprise
- Regional alignment of business and IT
- Proper use and allocation of regional resources
- Appropriate risk management
What You Will Be Doing?
- Drive, lead and monitor the execution of the regional Business Transformation Program for South Eastern Europe (Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro)
- Ensuring the alignment of the program and all projects to the regional strategy
- Apply IT / Provider cooperation and governance models, methods, mechanisms and instruments for assurance of the Business Transformation Program value delivery to enterprise
- Drive the transition of the regional Program Management Office (PMO) and the regional IT units towards an efficient and effective delivery organization and as an enabler and innovator of business; conduct regular maturity assessments and initiate the necessary improvement measures
- Monitor the overall program planning (roadmap/program risk management) and progress (time/scope/budget/resources) and validate the program plan created by PMO in terms of feasibility (pointing out major risks) and fitting to the expected value delivery
- Identify improvement and optimization opportunities
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for a talented, dedicated and analytical person with a University degree or comparable professional education
- 3-5 years of experience in a managerial capacity
- 5-10 years of experience in Insurance or:
- Enterprise architecture (business and IT)
- Strategy, governance, organization and management control
- Consulting, moderation, and training
- Proven track record of managing complex projects
- Proven experience in leading business and IT transformation programs
- Strong ability to communicate complex ideas and convince stakeholders
- Possibility to work from home
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- Fluent in English
- The regional language of advantage
What’s In It for You?
- We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
- Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
- Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and training; free coffee and tea; team activities & team buildings etc.