We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. Eleven years ago, we were formed as sTECH to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. We have passed a long way since the beginning, and we take great pride in our successes. With our new management with newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
We are looking for candidates with ambition, courage to change and enthusiasm! Tell us about your strengths and apply as a
Senior Angular Developer
What You Will Be Doing?
- Perform analysis of new requirements, provide technical solution and make technical documentation using Angular
- Be part of team which is developing, maintaining, documenting and verifying parts or whole software solutions
- Work closely with Project managers, Business analysts, Software architects, QA and other teams
- Continuously work on improving your skills and research new technologies
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for a Senior Angular Developer with excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills to work on cutting edge web application using latest front-end technologies.
- 5+ years software development experience as a web developer, with at least 4 years of experience with Angular
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science engineering or related fields
- Experience with Angular CLI, RxJS, NgRx, and other Angular libraries and frameworks
- Experience with REST APIs, JSON, and HTTP methods
- Experience with testing tools and frameworks such as Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, etc.
We considered as plus:
- Experience with DevOps tools and processes such as CI/CD, Docker, etc.
- Knowledge of web security and performance optimization techniques
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to learn new technologies and tools quickly
- Ability to deliver projects within deadlines and specifications
What’s In It for You?
- We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
- Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
- Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on OKR and KPI methodology; personal development programs and trainings; team activities & team buildings, hybrid/remote work etc.
- At SEE Digital doo, we live diversity. We recognize and foster the value of different perspectives in our teams and leadership positions. Therefore, we welcome applications that enrich our diversity. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Not sure if your profile meets our requirements? Apply anyway! We will guide you through two interview process which begins with buttons: