We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. Eleven years ago, we were formed as sTECH to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. We have passed a long way since the beginning, and we take great pride in our successes. With our new management with newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
If you are an innovative and a creative person who thinks outside the box, we are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us! Tell us about your strengths and apply as a:
Senior Data Developer
What You Will Be Doing?
- Perform analysis of new requirements, provide technical solution, and make technical documentation
- Design and maintain DWH/BI system
- Create and publish BI reports
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Quickly prototype proof-of-concept solutions and port them to product
- Design and implements data transformations and make corrections
- Ensure that development activities of software are carried out in accordance with standards
- Monitor system performance clarification, and complete them
- Collaborate with external experts on sector projects and other members of UNIQA Group
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for a talented, dedicated Senior Data Developer, with Bachelor or Master degree in computer science engineering, Mathematics, Organizational Science / Informatics, or other related field.
- 3+ years software development experience as a DWH/BI Engineer
- Experience in implementation of DWH solutions on the Microsoft platform (or in other DWH solutions) as subject of migration.
- Knowledge of analytical BI tools (preferably Power BI)
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server database, Transact SQL and DWH/BI systems
- Knowledge of working with Git
- Excellent knowledge of English language is necessary
- Keen attention to details and an analytical mind
We considered as plus:
- Knowledge of C#/.NET
- Knowledge of working with API’s (REST, SOAP)
- Experience in the Insurance industry
- Experience in cloud environment, preferably in MS field.
- Willingness to acquire new technologies, concepts, and trends in area of big data, analytics, ML and AI
What’s In It for You?
- We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
- Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
- Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on OKR and KPI methodology; personal development programs and trainings; team activities & team buildings, hybrid/remote work etc.
- At SEE Digital doo, we live diversity. We recognize and foster the value of different perspectives in our teams and leadership positions. Therefore, we welcome applications that enrich our diversity. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Not sure if your profile meets our requirements? Apply anyway! We will guide you through two interview process which begins with buttons: