We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. Eleven years ago, sTECH was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. We have passed a long way since the beginning, and we take great pride in our successes. With our new management, newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
If you are an innovative and a creative person who thinks outside the box, we are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of:
Senior DWH/BI developer
What You Will Be Doing?
- Perform analysis of new requirements, provide technical solution, and make technical documentation
- Design and maintain DWH/BI system
- Create and publish Power BI reports
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Quickly prototype proof-of-concept solutions and port them to product
- Design and implements data transformations and make corrections
- Ensure that development activities of software are carried out in accordance with standards
- Monitor system performance clarification, and complete them
- Collaborate with external experts on sector projects and other members of UNIQA Group
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for a talented, dedicated Senior DWH/BI developer, with Bachelor or Master degree in computer science engineering, Mathematics, Organizational Science / Informatics, or other related field.
- 3+ years software development experience as a DWH/BI Engineer
- Experience in implementation of DWH solutions on the Microsoft platform
- Knowledge of analytical BI tools – Power BI
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server database, Transact SQL and DWH/BI systems
- Knowledge of working with Git
- Excellent knowledge of English language is necessary
- Keen attention to details and an analytical mind
We considered as plus:
- Knowledge of C#/.NET
- Knowledge of working with API’s (REST, SOAP)
- Experience in the Insurance industry
What’s In It for You?
- We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
- Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and trainings; free coffee and tea; team activities & team buildings, hybrid/remote work etc.
At sTECH doo, we live diversity. We recognize and foster the value of different perspectives in our teams and leadership positions. Therefore, we welcome applications that enrich our diversity.
If you want to find out more about the company, visit our website www.uniqa-stech.com or our Social Media accounts.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Not sure if your profile meets our requirements? Apply anyway! We will guide you through two interview process which begins with buttons: