We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. Eleven years ago, we were formed as sTECH to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. We have passed a long way since the beginning, and we take great pride in our successes. With our new management with newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
We are looking for a candidate to lead the design and development of innovative software solutions! Tell us about your strengths and apply as a
Senior Software Architect
What You Will Be Doing?
- Define and document the software architecture and design for new and existing software products, ensuring alignment with business and technical requirements.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software technologies, frameworks, and components.
- Design and implement software prototypes and proof-of-concepts, and conduct feasibility and quality tests.
- Provide technical leadership and direction to software development teams and oversee the development process.
- Review and approve software deliverables, such as code, documentation, and test results.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex software issues and provide technical support and guidance to clients and stakeholders.
- Mentor and coach junior software architects and developers and foster a culture of collaboration and excellence within the team.
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for a Senior Software Architect to join our team and create high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems and platforms, with Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Expert knowledge of software architecture principles, patterns, and practices, and in applying them to various software project.
- Proficient in C# programming language (others will be considered as plus), and experience in using various technologies (.NET, Angular, etc.)
- Experience in leading and managing software development teams and providing technical guidance and mentoring to junior software architects and developers.
- Experience in working with Azure cloud platform, and in designing and developing cloud-native and cloud-based software solutions..
- Experience in working with DevOps and CI/CD practices and tools (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) and in designing and developing software solutions that support continuous integration, delivery, and deployment.
- Experience in working with security and encryption technologies, (SSL, TLS, OAuth, etc.), ensuring data privacy and protection.
- Experience in conducting software architecture reviews and audits and providing feedback and recommendations for improvement.
What’s In It for You?
- We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
- Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and trainings; free coffee and tea; team activities & team buildings, hybrid/remote work etc.
At SEE Digital doo, we live diversity. We recognize and foster the value of different perspectives in our teams and leadership positions. Therefore, we welcome applications that enrich our diversity.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Not sure if your profile meets our requirements? Apply anyway! We will guide you through two interview process which begins with buttons: