We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. Ten years ago, sTECH was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. We have passed a long way since the beginning, and we take great pride in our successes. With our new management with newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
If you are an innovative and a creative person who thinks outside the box, we are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of:
Senior SQL Developer
What You Will Be Doing?
- Perform analysis of new requirements, provide technical solution and make technical documentation
- Be part of team which is developing, maintaining, documenting and verifying parts or whole software solutions
- Work closely with Project managers, Business analysts, Software architects and other teams
- Continuously work on improving your skills and research new technologies
- Collaborate with external experts on sector projects and other members of UNIQA Group
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for a talented, dedicated and analytical Senior SQL Developer with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or other related fields.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Server and Transact SQL
- experience in writing a programming code / Transaction SQL code in accordance with defined standards
- understanding of Agile methodologies
- excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- attention to details
We considered as plus:
- experience in IT of insurance company
- experience in application system migration
- knowledge of software development in C#
What’s In It for You?
- We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
- Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
- Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and trainings; team activities & team buildings, hybrid/remote work etc.
- At sTECH doo, we live diversity. We recognize and foster the value of different perspectives in our teams and leadership positions. Therefore, we welcome applications that enrich our diversity. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Not sure if your profile meets our requirements? Apply anyway! We will guide you through two interview process which begins with buttons: