We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. Ten years ago, sTECH was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. We have passed a long way since the beginning, and we take great pride in our successes. With our new management with newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
If you are an innovative person who thinks outside the box and want to make the change, we are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of:
What You Will Be Doing?
- Define coding standards
- Define the architecture of the application landscape for the designated processes
- Document the architecture of the designated processes and keep the documentation up to date
- Review architectural conformance and technical quality and propose necessary measures to improve the quality
- Support the adoption of new technologies and the replacement of old technologies in the designated processes
- Provide estimates and assesses feasibility of different implementation approaches
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for a talented, dedicated and analytical Software Architect with Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science Engineering or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in C#, .NET Framework and MS SQL Server
- Experience of using .NET Core and Entity Framework
- Knowledge of ASP.NET WebForms, ASP.NET MVC
- Experience designing APIs and contracts
- Experience implementing RESTful API, Messaging and Queuing
- Knowledge of key principles of Object-Oriented Design (OOD) (i.e., SOLID principles and Package Design Principles).
- Knowledge of essential architectural patterns such as Object-Oriented Architecture (OOA), Component-Based Assembly Architecture (including DI and AOP), Layered Architecture, Domain-Driven Design (DDD), Event-Driven Architecture (EDA), and Microservice Architecture (MSA)
- Knowledge of architecture estimation methods, review techniques and software quality
- Knowledge of the development processes and the relevant tools
We consider as plus:
- Experience with Kafka
- Knowledge of OpenAPI standard
- Knowledge of React and AngularJS
What’s In It for You?
- We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
- Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
- Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and trainings; hybride/remore work, free coffee and tea; team activities & team buildings etc.
- At sTECH doo, we live diversity. We recognize and foster the value of different perspectives in our teams and leadership positions. Therefore, we welcome applications that enrich our diversity We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Not sure if your profile meets our requirements? Apply anyway! We will guide you through two interview process which begin with buttons: