We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. As the leading insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe, UNIQA operates in 18 European countries providing safety in a changing world.
Nine years ago sTECH was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. We have passed a long way since the beginning and we take great pride in our successes. We moved to new corporate headquarters – more space, natural light, modern design, exclusive location and our new Rest Area are just some of the benefits our new office space offers. With our new management with long worldwide experience, newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
We are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of
Team Lead for Claims Insurance Software
What You Will Be Doing?
- be responsible for all activities related to services and applications in your team
- lead and develop the team and assign tasks based on team plans
- monitor team performance monthly, suggest bonuses for employees and evaluate the work of team members on a semi-annual basis
- evaluate and set deadlines for execution of tasks and monitor their implementation
- develop technical specifications and manage user requests
- ensure that development activities are carried out in accordance with established standards and objectives
- collaborate with external partners and other departments on sector projects
- collaborate on joint projects with other members of the UNIQA group
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for a dedicated Team Lead for Claims Insurance Software, with Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the insurance industry
- experience in Claims insurance industry is a must
- experience in leading a team, preferably a team of Software Developers
- keen attention to details and an analytical mind
- great interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- knowledge of English language is a must
- development experience in .NET Framework, C#, SQL Server will be considered as advantage
What’s In It for You?
- We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
- Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
- Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and trainings; free coffee and tea; team activities & team buildings etc.
If you want to give your career a new shape within one of the leading insurance groups in Europe, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.