We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. As the leading insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe, UNIQA operates in 18 European countries providing safety in a changing world.
Nine years ago sTECH was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. We have passed a long way since the beginning and we take great pride in our successes. We moved to new corporate headquarters – more space, natural light, modern design, exclusive location and our new Rest Area are just some of the benefits our new office space offers. With our new management with long worldwide experience, newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
We are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of
Director of Back Office IT Solutions Sector
What You Will Be Doing?
- Organize, coordinate and supervise the work of Back Office IT Solutions sector
- Define rules and procedures within the sector
- Monitor team performance, manage and evaluate their work
- Participate in budget planning within the sector and for ongoing projects
- Manage insurance back-office processes
- Manage DWH/BI and data migration projects
- Participate in Solution Architecture and in choosing the technologies which will be used
- Evaluate hardware and software needs in the sector and on the assigned projects
- Define standards and monitor the implementation of development programs, documentation procedures, user instructions and materials for user training
- Propose, negotiate and organize the engagement of external experts and suppliers on sector projects
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for an experienced, analytical and dedicated person with a University degree or comparable professional education with:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience on similar position in Insurance industry
- Proven track record of managing IT projects and teams
- Knowledge of the processes in Accounting and Finance in the Insurance industry
- Knowledge of the processes for DWH/BI and data migration
- Excellent knowledge of T-SQL
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and meet deadlines
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Result-oriented, with strong attention to details
What’s In It for You?
- We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
- Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
- Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and trainings; free coffee and tea; team activities & team buildings etc.
If you want to give your career a new shape within one of the leading insurance groups in Europe, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.