We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. As the leading insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe, UNIQA operates in 18 European countries providing safety in a changing world.
Nine years ago sTECH was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. We have passed a long way since the beginning and we take great pride in our successes. We moved to new corporate headquarters – more space, natural light, modern design, exclusive location and our new Rest Area are just some of the benefits our new office space offers. With our new management with long worldwide experience, newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
We are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of
VP/MS Insurance Developer
What You Will Be Doing?
- Model tariffs in B(usiness)R(ule)E(ngine) applications
- Find solutions in BRE applications that will meet customer requirements
- Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of different model alternatives and implements the best solutions for a specific purpose
- Maintain and improve existing BRE models
- Help integrate existing models into IT applications
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for a talented and dedicated VP/MS Insurance Developer, with Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science Engineering, Mathematics, Organizational Science – Informatics, or other related Technical field.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience with similar responsibilities
- 3+ years of experience in the Insurance industry – NonLife Insurance preferably
- Excellent knowledge of English language is necessary
- Keen attention to details, organizational skills, and an analytical and logical mind
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Software Development cycle (C#, .NET) is a plus
What’s In It for You?
- We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
- Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
- Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and trainings; free coffee and tea; team activities & team buildings etc.
If you want to give your career a new shape within one of the leading insurance groups in Europe, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.